Sunday Social!!

Sunday, March 10, 2013
Sunday Social

Happy Sunday friends! I hope you are having a beautiful evening! Time for another Sunday Social!!!

Enjoy! 


1. What is one movie you are terrified to watch? 

Omg.. there are so many.. I would have to say that 




all the Saw movies bother me. I just don't watch many horror films. No thanks. 

2. What is one TV show you have always wanted to get into but haven’t yet?




Scandal for sure! 

3. What is one daring activity on your bucket list?



601597_551415284891126_1073176059_n_large

Travel the world. 

4. Would you ever travel alone?



I could totally travel alone. I think I would be just fine but that doesn't mean I would want to travel alone. Life is better when you have someone to share it with. 



Here we are in Mexico! 


5. What activities do you like to do alone?


For me.. I clean better when I am alone. I seem to always get more done when its just me. I also like to work on the computer in a quiet house  There is always so much going on around here that I have to re read every email.. blog post.. and status update because sometimes I will take parts of our conversation and add them in.. without even realizing it. Does this happen to anyone else?But my favorite thing to do alone is....

Beh7j5ocuaa3g7y_large


relax! I look forward to it every night and love every minute! 

Happy Sunday! 

K Jaggers
1 comment on "Sunday Social!!"
  1. scandal is so good!

    http://growninsouthernground.wordpress.com/2013/03/10/sunday-social-29/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.