Stash Tea Haul!! [ Pictures & Video ]

Friday, March 15, 2013

I recently got a new shipment of tea in.. which is totally exciting.. Everything is on the video below and pictures and info is below! 

Enjoy! 




I was super happy to try out this new tumbler... 







It has this strainer in the top for loose tea.. 


Here are the teas I picked out.. 








Super excited to try these all and I will do mini reviews coming up soon.. plus a giveaway! 

Have you tried Stash Tea?? What do you think about their teas? 

I hope you are having a great day. 

xoox

K  Jaggers









1 comment on "Stash Tea Haul!! [ Pictures & Video ]"
  1. Those seem so yummy and the tumbler is adorable! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.