Lost Florida Pictures!

Monday, March 25, 2013
As you guys know.. My phone broke on the way home from Florida. Seriously.. in the car driving back, it seriously would not work. I had a bunch of pictures that I thought I had lost. I use to use google + and it would automatically upload my photos there.. but it did it all the time.. but guess what I did do.. which I forgot!!!! I did the same with facebook. I had it where the pictures were synced with my facebook acct in a private album. I forgot all about it until a few days after we were home.. Soooo happy that my pictures were not lost! You might have already seen a few of these but 99% of them were on that broken phone! (:

Thank you facebook! Hope you enjoy! 





We stayed at the Hampton in Largo.. 








Lunch with Mom, Laci, & Don..





That drink about kicked my ass.. had to give it to husby to drink because it was wayyyyyyy too strong! 




OH MY.. this was so good! 


Husby had fish tacos... as always! 


Sammy joined us too! 


Largo @ night..


But look at it during the day! BEAUTIFUL! 



Here is Fairway..who I ALWAYS call Freeway.. and she doesn't mind! She actually looks pretty evil with those eyes! 


Marjorie and I went and had our nails and toes done!!




Then we did some shopping at Sams.. Marjorie is the skinny minnie in the black! 


Here's the library I used many times that was right across from the hotel. 


It has a park right in front of it.. 


and its actually one of the nicest parks I have ever been in. I love it! 

421437_463583580319862_1271833334_n_large

Florida was amazing.. 

We picked Jackson up from mom and Don and had lunch....again.. but this time at..


I had a simple cheeseburger.. 


Scott had grouper.. 


But really I loved the beach! 


Tumblr_mk68otjefx1rnmb16o1_1280_large

424045_4400068563767_118519102_n_large

Img_8060_large


550864_463715083640045_448434671_n_large

Our trip was marked with sadness for the funeral but we did have moments of peace and relaxation too. I loved it there.. and one day I hope to return.. for good.

xoxo

K Jaggers
2 comments on "Lost Florida Pictures! "
  1. Found you via Mom's Monday Mingle @ The Naptime Review. Love the beach shots, I love your fluffy cat and thank God for Facebook!

    Now following you. Feel free to swing on by anytime. Have a super blessed day!

    Carrie
    http://asonguntothelord.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Carrie.. thanks for stopping by! I am following you back now! Have a great Easter!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.