Happy Easter!

Sunday, March 31, 2013
Img_0375_large



Good Morning Friends!

 I hope you morning has started off wonderful with all kinds of goodies left by the Easter bunny himself! (:

Isn't Easter such a sweet time? The colors are so pretty... things are blomming ( well normally they are blooming.. here its been freezing! ) It feels like a fresh start to me.  I really just want it to warm up more than anything! 

It was funny because last night Scott and I had some errands to run... we were coming home on our long dark road and a bunny showed up out of no where in the middle of the road.. He stepped on the breaks and an adorable little bunny safely made his way to the woods on the other side of the road. I thought it was pretty funny happening the night before Easter! And guess what I think he was just making his rounds around the neighborhood. He showed up really late here! 


When Jackson wakes up in the morning.. I am sure he will quickly find his basket and tear into the candy! I know it doesn't look like it but there is a ton of loose candy in the basket and its super heavy! I will have more pictures later this evening. 

Have a wonderful and blessed Easter

K Jaggers


1 comment on "Happy Easter! "
  1. What an adorable Easter tree!! I'll have to remember that for next year!

    Hugs!

    Valerie Nunez and the Flying Platypi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.