CVS Shopping.. [ Video ]

Monday, March 25, 2013

 I was at CVS today using up a coupon that was about to expire... God knows, I love that store! (:

Here's what I got.. 

So have you seen the Khroma line out in your store yet?

Here are some pictures of the display.. 











 I didn't get any lashes because I just didn't want anything that dramatic. I didn't think much of the display at all. They had very few eye shadows.. just a few that come with the lashes. I just don't know how well this line is. Hummmmmmmm.....

I did get another.. 


Yea!!! (:

I am so curious about the Kardashian line.. but I am not thrilled yet.. have you tried any of there stuff?? Let me know! 

K Jaggers

Take some time to explore My housewife Life Youtube Channel. Check out all my recent videos in the first row and browse through all the different categories of videos (like Beauty, Cooking, Pets, Trips and much more!) located in the bottom rows. You can also subscribe to my Youtube Vlog Channel  where I post daily vlogs of all sorts! Be sure to subscribe to both and be the first one to learn about newly released videos! 

Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.