Busy..

Wednesday, March 20, 2013
E3255ef82dd0b42d4ae12db75e2d31283f50cb9aimg5f0681_large

Good Morning to you all. I have been up cleaning for a while now. I have a lot I want to get done today and there was no way that was going to happen with me laying in bed. I have already got a bunch of stuff done and now taking a break trying to figure out what I want for breakfast. Coffee just isn't doing it anymore!

I really didn't think I was going to be up early and working around the house today. It was pretty hard dragging myself out of the bed this morning. However, husby got a little more sleep and is feeling much better today. Its amazing what a few hours of consistent sleep can do. I am glad he is feeling better because he was a SUPER GRUMP last night.

Today I plan on working on the dining room.. doing a little more shopping and maybe get a video up. Nothing too eventful but once I am done.. I am sure I will feel better!

Have a great day!

K Jaggers
♥ 
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.