How to tell when your cat is pregnant and kitty questions answered!! { Video! }

Monday, February 25, 2013

Helloooo! I hope you are having a great evening!! I get a ton of cat questions and I am working on a series of videos about breeding cats. 

So here is the first one.. which is 



How to tell when your cat is pregnant along with other kitty questions answered. 


Hope you enjoy! 


I will be working getting a video of the birthing box and supplies up really really soon. I need to do it before she actually does go into labor so be expecting that video by the end of the week! 

If you have a kitty question you can always email me at mrskishajaggers@gmail.com and if you are interested in getting one of the beautiful babies just go to the application here!!

K Jaggers
2 comments on "How to tell when your cat is pregnant and kitty questions answered!! { Video! }"
  1. That is pretty much the cutest cat EVER. ^_^

    I have a siamese ragdoll so I love kitties!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Aubree..Thank you.. she's precious to us! I want a Siamese someday.. but not until we are done breeding the Persians! Ragdolls are so loving too! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.