Easy Chili Mac Dinner { Video }

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Helloooo! I thought I would share my really fast and delicious Chili Mac Recipe..its so delicious and we have been eating left overs for 2 days now of this yummy meal! 

Here's how I make it!


I was in a hurry the night I made this so I just served it up on the stove...


Let everyone serve themselves...


I like to sprinkle a little sugar over mine...not sure if thats weird or not but I like sweet and spicy! 

You could serve it up with a light house salad.. but I was in too big of a hurry to get dinner done to make one this time! 

Try this.. it feeds an army and is super good! 

K Jaggers

Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.