Antiquing with Mom

Thursday, December 29, 2011
While Don and Scott were in the barber we decided to go to this really nice antique mall. 

I loved it.. could have spent hundredths of thousands in this store. I did take a lot of pictures here.. so here is kinda your stroll through the store too! 


I loved this Amish hutch. Loved it.. I think it was 1500. 


Ha.. I tried getting a picture of my mom here at the end and she walked fast across the isle!


I loved this teapot but it was $ 50.00 and I just couldn't bring myself to pay that much for it. 


Love the old typewriter


Look at the old scales


Beautiful old bedroom set


Mom and I both loved this old stove.. It was also 1500. A great by if you ask me.. if it can work.. 


Here are the burners. 


Big fabric area.. 


Really wanted to buy some quilts but didn't !


Another beautiful bed set but it was so tiny! 

f

but I adore this vanity! 


Lots of old records



However this 


chandler really caught my eye.. Forget how much it was.. 


Loved this dining room set


Really loved this old set up for coffee or tea


$155.00 for this.  Might have to go back and buy it.. soooon!!

And then I found this old 


Holly Hobbie lunch box!! I had one of these! 


but mine had the handle! 


Love this old china. 


This trunk caught my eye too. 


Again $ 155.00


but the inside needed a lot of work. 


These made me think of Michael and Courtney.. at the time of this picture, we didn't know if it was a boy or girl. 


Another hutch and stove I love! 


Love this old table too. 

Like I said.. I could have spent some serious money in this store. This is store is just a hop skip away and I promise you.. I will be going back! 

Really Really nice store! 

xoxo

K Jaggers
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.