Nails - ORLY CITRINE CHEER ~

Tuesday, November 15, 2011
Last night I finally got around to doing my nails. I went through my polishes and decided to try out this Orly Polish that I had not used in a while..

Here it is..


This is #551 ~ Citrine Cheer ~


This is a fast drying polish with a pearl finish.

I had to put 3 coats on to make it a bit darker. It applies pretty sheer but I actually like it! I think its perfect for fall!!

For a cheaper polish, this went on well. I  did a clear topcoat to it to help it last a bit longer but not disappointed in any way!

What fall polishes are you loving right now?

Let me know!!


K Jaggers
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.