{ Yawn }

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Hello friends. Its 2 am here and I am getting ready to head to bed soon. Tonight has been a drunken night for Scott.. He got into the moonshine and is feeling it right now. I have no idea how he is going to be able to get up for work tomorrow. I am sure he will.. but he wont be feeling good.. thats for sure. Right now he is laying in the bathroom and hoping the room stops spinning. Hate to say it but I told him to calm down!

Well.. I did a lot of running around today so I didn't get as much unpacked as I had hoped I would. But I have a good start on things. Still so much to do. I have a ton of work that is going to take weeks to get it done. I kinda feel over whelmed to be honest.

The gas got hooked up finally.. Thank God. We filled up the big bath tub and just soaked some of the tiredness away. It felt amazing and the bath tub is HUGE.. which makes me super happy! Tomorrow we have plumber coming to fix a few things. I just found out tonight that the dishwasher does not work either..  I found that out after I filled it up.. yea.. not good.. so got to get that fixed asap too.

Sorry for the lack of blogging.. just lots to do!

Really tired so heading to bed, after checking on husby!
Talk to you guys sometime tomorrow!

xoxo

K Jaggers




Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.