Sleepy..

Thursday, September 15, 2011
Tumblr_liu8j8lrvp1qbofcqo1_500_large

Hello.. Hope you guys had a good Wednesday.. You know what I did.. Pack.. Pack.. Pack.. I got a lot done today.. I will try to get some pictures up tomorrow sometime of my progress. God knows I can't wait to have this move over with.

I am tired tonight.. I worked most of the day packing and then when I would take breaks, I would upload pictures and get post finished from vacation.

Again tomorrow is a late night giving me lots of time to get more stuff packed up. I need to be packing the dry foods right now but I'm tired so it will have to wait. I am going to be working out in the tomorrow for a while. Don't know how much I will do out there.. but what ever is left... Scott can help with!

While we were eating dinner  ( KFC ) , I got these really cute pictures..


Willow just loves Cooper..


She snuggles right up o him..

Its too sweet!!!

Just a few minutes ago I went and checked on Gabby and the kittens..


They are just precious..


Its weird new kittens have a smell about them. Its a powdery smell that I smelled with the last litter and now with this litter.

Gabby is doing great with them. She looks really thin now so we are going to have to work on putting some weight on her.

Well.. I just wanted to say good night! I need sleep!

xoxo

K Jaggers





Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.