All PACKED up.. plus a few pictures of the new house!!

Friday, September 16, 2011
Well today was all about packing!!  I stayed home all day trying to get stuff packed.. But more about that in a few minutes.

We ended up getting the keys tonight so we headed in to check it out.. in the dark because the electric is off.. Michael came along!


in we go..

Now I only got pictures of the first floor because the guys were rushing me.. we were using the light from my camera to see ( don't ask me why we didn't take flash lights ) and I didn't even think about the flash lighting up the picture.. So here are some pictures of the inside.. Ohh.. I will be up early and I plan on going to the house to do a video for you guys! I have to do it before we start moving things in!

Back to the pictures..


When you go into the front door there 2 rooms on each side..


the dining room


and the study or sitting room


Kitchen..


Small downstairs bathroom. There are 2 more bathrooms upstairs.


Laundry Room.


Garage..


Came back through the kitchen where Michael is waving!



and when you walk into the house this is the upwards view.

Thats all the pictures I could get tonight. I will do the video and get more pictures tomorrow!

Now back to the packing.. check out the all the boxes!


one of the spare bedrooms..


Where willow is playing..


The house looks like a total mess.


The kitchen


Stacked with boxes


on both sides.


Giovanni napping in a box..


The other spare bedroom all packed up.

I worked really hard on the.


Garage today.. God I hated it.. Spiders and bugs every where.. Even saw a blue lizard out there.


But stacked things up by outdoor stuff.


bikes..


and big stuff.

I got most everything I could done today. It just seems like a disorganized mess around here but its coming out tomorrow and Saturday. Scott said beds and tv are first, so we have places to sleep for the night. I am going to be hauling boxes back and forth over and over and over! The next couple of days are going to be crazy. I wake up to no power.. Yea.. I had to change it over to the other house and they will be coming between 8am and 9 pm and the same goes with the electric at the new house. It will be on between 8 am and 9pm. The tv and Internet are not going to be on till Saturday. So blogging might not happen tomorrow. Who knows. I might be able to piggy back off someone but I bet I am really tired tomorrow. I have to go to the water company tomorrow to get it turned on and its 20 miles away.. So thats an hr gone.. first thing in the am. So I have to get to bed soon. Scott wanted me to get to the dealership around 9 am but I am thinking it might be a little later than that. Scott will hopefully get off work early otherwise a lot of the moving wont happen until the evening. We'll see.

Well I am off to get some sleep. I have one more vacation post to get up in the coming days.. Its our last moments on the boat and coming home.

Ohhh.. I got this great picture of Willow bugging the hell out of me today.. I already posted it on facebook but I thought I would share it with you guys too!



Sweet Dreams.

K Jaggers

Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.