Girls Day ~ Part 1

Saturday, June 25, 2011
So mom wanted to have a girls day while we were there. So one of the things she arranged was mani and pedis for the four of us!

I had a ton more pictures but they were lost with the computer problem.. But here are the ones from my phone!

Here are the pictures from our spa visit!


Mom came to this one just for those cute spa chairs for Brittany Belle..


Mom..


Mom and Laci


I wasn't happy about getting up early to do this but I was so wrong..


..It was amazing


This seaweed mixture felt soooo good!


Then hot towels over it..


It slayed on about 10 minutes


Then she wiped my legs clean and took hot rocks up and now my legs..

In the mean time...


They were working on Brittany right next to me..


She loved it too..


She loves purple on her nails.


And its kinda a zebra design


All done..


and really cute!!


Its time to get toes finished up..


Mom getting finished up..


Huge Nail Salon..

Like I said I had a ton of other pictures but I didn't take many after this with my phone.. So I was getting my nails done as usual and the lady had noticed my nails were as long as the acrylics.. Actually pretty long. She told me that it would be best to take off the acrylic nail.. that she could save my nails and just do an over lay on them. So that's what happened.. I am not as fond of them this way.. I think they are more delicate and worry about breaking them..



Here they are.. My nails.. Mom was going crazy in the nail salon trying to get me to keep my own nails and not have them cut off. She said if her nails were that long she would never put a fake nail over it. So I tried it.. I am going to see how it works out for a few weeks and then decide..

My toes are french too.. Oh with these the french is the permanent look.. You can paint over it but when you take off the polish its still french.. I use a white powder with some sparkle for the tip and pink for the base of my nail.. Still trying to figure that out too.

Anyway.. good way to start the day..

Thanks Mom

They guys went to the Gun Range to shoot and went bowling before we met them up for lunch..

More to come!!

K Jaggers
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.