WHATS ON THE MENU..

Tuesday, April 5, 2011
EL BARATO SALE CARO



With this meal..the quote above applies..

~ The cheap comes out expensive ~

It was a late night for Scott and I wanted something super easy..
I asked Scott and he suggested TJI Fridays appetizers would be great..

Sooooo..


I got 3 boxes.. Bet you cant imagine how much these cost..
$10.00 each..

So I paid $ 30.00 for dinner for a quick and easy meal..

Promise you.. I wont be doing that again..

But..


Dinner was good!

Wings, potato skins, and mozzarella sticks.. I put all the sauces in cute tea cups and we turned on American Idol and enjoyed dinner..

I just cant believe it was so expensive!! I don't remember these being that high before. I think everything is going up right now!! For sure waiting till these are on sale before buying them again!!

K Jaggers
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.