WHATS ON THE MENU ..

Thursday, March 17, 2011
Monday was a late night for our house so I decided to set up a

~  LATE NIGHT BLT BAR ~

where all the guys could just help themselves..Super easy..Super fast..


.

Of course I fried up the bacon..It would have been easier just to pop it in the oven but I fried it instead..
2 lbs.


I decided to dry these all natural potato baby cakes..


On a cookie sheet they went..


As you can see is flatter than a tator tot..


Bacon is ready!


Lettuce, tomato, avocado, and mayo..


Yummy pears


And the bar is done..

All they have to do is grab a plate, fork, and napkin..

Then Make their own sandwiches..

 As you can see one of our guest requested peanut butter for their sandwich.

.Never heard of that before with blt's!!

Anyway..

A great way to feed a crowd fast!!

This was a 9 pm dinner...perfect for such a late late dinner..

Clean up was a breeze..

K Jaggers

ohh..those potato baby cakes...amaaaaazzzzinnnggggg!!!

=)
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.