~ MAIL CALL ~

Thursday, March 17, 2011


Yesterday in the mail I had some goodies that I thought I would share with you guys!



I got a great magazine and more importantly...

Bath & Body mail..

Most of you guys know how much I love Bath & Body..Its like a obession of mine...A great smelling bubble bath or shower is one most simple things that I adore..


This is about the little fragrance event they are having on Sat.
You can see that other post by clicking ~ HERE ~


Got this 20% off coupon..


A free item..


And yet another free gift...

Guess you guys know where I am going Saturday!!!

If I were you..I would get there too!

K Jaggers
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.