Up again wayyyy too late..

Monday, March 28, 2011
Sleeping cat by Dominik Broniek
Its should be no surprise that I am blogging at 2:44 am.. I will be in bed in minutes!!! I guess it really doesn't matter..Scott works till 8 tomorrow and I got most of the laundry done so working around the house should be easy tomorrow with maybe a quick trip to the store but besides that it will be a day at home.. Sleeping in shouldn't be a problem!

I want to tell you guys about a mini series I watched tonight that I looooved...It called Mildred Pierce. Kate Winslet ( girl in Titanic )is the lead actress.  Its a 5 part series and tonight they showed the first 2 parts. Really Really good..Don't pass up watching it if you see it on. Her performance is amazing. As Always..Revolutionary Road was one of the movies of hers that I also love.. I think the next parts will be on next Sunday too.. I got my DVR set to record them all. But I'm sure before next Sunday they will be playing reruns.. So you might want to check your listings!!! My girlfriend called during the movie..I didn't answer and will have to call her back tomorrow but I was so mesmerized by the move that I just didn't want to miss even a second!

Scott and I had a really good day at home..My grandmother told me today that we lead a life of luxury!! lol... We both are very blessed people! He watched Kentucky play and WIN tonight and loved it!!! I was actually happy for him! I personally don't care a bit about basketball but he loves it.. I like watching him smile!! I told him tonight that he still gives me goosebumps after many many years together..That is a blessing within itself..What if..by some chance..that he really is going to be the one for the rest of my life..Yes...I know we all think that when we get married..But time goes by, things happen, things change and for me my past relationships clearly have not survived..But what if...This one does..I am so happy to have him. I feel his love and I feel so lucky to have him. He has totally been my rock and my support..I have this great life because of how hard he works..I don't even know if I could ever repay him for all he has done...Guess I'm getting all mushy..Just love that man! Sometimes I fear I might loose him but...I have to focus on the present and not what might or might not happen down the road..

We are going to be having some cool weather for most of the week..High 50's mid 60's till Sunday when its suppose to be 70.. Hate cool weather. Everyone told me place was going to be so much warmer with georgus weather..NOT...Maybe summer will be different..If it ever gets here.

Little Gabby has been quite the handful tonight. She has been attacking Giovanni for no reason..Just because she seems to be having fun with it! Its kinda cute but I am starting to feel bad for him..He cant even walk past her without getting slapped around a little!!!! She is such be a little shit!!

Anyway...Enough chatter for tonight..

First..

PLEASE GET ENTERED INTO THE GIVEAWAY!!! ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS CLICK THE LINK BELOW AND LEAVE ME A COMMENT TELLING ME WHAT YOUR FAVORITE BATH OR SHOWER ITEM IS AND WHY AND YOUR ENTERED!

SUPER EASY!!

ITS A GREAT GIVEAWAY!!!! 


YOU ONLY HAVE TILL FRIDAY TO GET ENTERED!!!!! THEN ON APRIL 2 WHICH IS A SAT. I WILL ANNOUNCE THE WINNER!!!! SUPER EXCITED!!! SO GET ENTERED!! I HOPE YOU GUYS UNDERSTAND THAT THIS IS FOR YOU BEING SUCH GREAT READERS!!!

Sweet Dreams..

K Jaggers
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.