TODAYS LOOK...

Thursday, March 17, 2011
Hello Friends!!

Sorry this post is happening so late in the day...Unexpected things came up!!

But..in case any of you guys are going out tonight for some green beer this is a super fun look!

In honor of..

Saint Patricks day!!



Full View...

Its a very green eye.. It really stands out!



I used my NYX green jumbo pencil for a base..Then I used the greenish teal in the Covergirl Tropical Fusion quad.. Then lined my bottom lash line with a dark black pencil and also took some of the green NYX pencil under my eye too.



On my top lid, I used a liquid liner and kinda winged it out a bit..


Lips and cheeks are pale pink!

Hope you like it!!



HAPPY SAINT PATRICKS DAY!!!!

 

K Jaggers


Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.