Movie Review.. → BURLESQUE ←

Wednesday, March 9, 2011


OMG!!!

...What a GREAT Movie...

I know that there are mixed reviews on this..but I thought it was amazing...I had never seen a club like that..

LOVE IT..

Would go and watch those girls dance anytime.. I am so going to try to get my husband to watch this movie..With all the amazing woman on there why wouldn't he want to watch!! And who would have guessed that this movie would have so many good men actors..

One of my favorite scenes in the movie is when Cher and Christina are talking about make up and Cher ends up doing her make up..Really  cute part!

Cher and Christina looked great together...

and I loved it!!

And....I think all you ladies will love it too!!!

K Jaggers


Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.