Handy Dandy Organizer..=)

Sunday, March 13, 2011
My mom got me this organizer a while ago ( Christmas ) ...
It is a Beauty Organizer..

But honestly it was just too big and bulky to sit on my bathroom counter..Its a small space and I just didn't have the room..So I decided to make it work for something else.



I am now using it for my desk items.. and its pretty handy..

Every thing is in one place!!


Its like the shape of a octagon..that is on a lazy suzy! So there is lots of storage!
As you can see on this side I have stuff like white out and erasers and in the bottom has a large opening that is perfect for mail..


more storage..I also store envelopes in this area...its perfect for standing them up..I sent Brittany some mail a day or so ago so I am out of them right now! We go through a lot of envelopes and stamps in this house!


As you can see on this side it has all kinds of post its!!! I love post it items and have tons of them!!
Couldn't live without post its!!



On this side I used it for the stapler and staple remover...
And on the bottom compartment I use this for cute paper clips and push pins.


On this side I have the white out and staples. More handy shelves!

and it all sits on one of my end tables.. Not the most attractive thing to have sitting out but its so handy. Everyone uses it and it works really really well.. Its everything you could want to keep all your stuff in one place..And for me its my portable desk! I can take it in any room and everything stays in place!

If any of you like it you can find it on QVC..Moms favorite place to shop!!

I mean who doesnt love ~ Organization!!! ~

So thanks again Mom!!!

Love you!!

K Jaggers
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.