A better Evening...

Saturday, March 12, 2011

It was a much better evening that it was day for me..Thank goodness. I tried to really get myself together and not show what I was feeling all day. I ended up going to sleep for a while ...well longer than a while..over 3 hrs. So I had to hurry up and get dinner done..Scott ended up working late for a bit so that kinda helped me. I ended up getting dinner done and then it was time for..

BIRTHDAY CAKE!!

☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺
☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺

Here is the cake I ended up having made for him.. I went with a golf ball just because that's a huge part of his life..Same goes for Scott but I have a different one in mind for Babys birthday!


I ended up feeding 3 guys tonight...Nothing too formal..Really wish I could have done better but it was just a long day!


The addition to our dinner party is Michael's Father..


Pretty good dinner though..

Pork Chops with wilted greens, Sweet potatoes, Green Beans, Pasta served with warm bread..

♫ HAPPY ♫ BIRTHDAY♫ TO ♫ YOU ♫

♫ HAPPY♫ BIRTHDAY♫ TO ♫YOU
Then our little candle sung happy birthday to Michael..
He made his wish and...


Then it was time for drinks and birthday cake..



*** Wonder what his wish was...***


Yum....

We didn't even cut the bottom layer yet..


Michael got his birthday gifts and then we all relaxed the rest of the night away..Well Scott and I didn't really relax. We took off to 3 different redboxes to find a movie I wanted, to no avail. It gave us a few minutes alone to talk and to see how each other was doing. It was actually nice to have the comfort of the car and a few minutes of un interrupted time. Both of us ended up leaving our phones at home and it was actually really nice. Maybe we should do that more often.

Then I came home, picked up the kitchen but left the dishes in the sink to do tomorrow..not really like me.. but I just didn't want to do them...I decided with the three guys watching sports in the living room, I would rather be alone in the bedroom..So away I went.. Totally the right thing to do..I stayed in there for a couple of hours and then went and took a hr long bubble bath while watching youtube beauty videos on my laptop. Another great decision..The time alone did my body and soul good..Then I came back out to the living room and now relaxing. Its kinda hard because this is where I am sleeping and I cant sleep out here as long as someone is out here. Soooo..I have to wait.. But going to be ok with that because I am going to sleep in as long as I want tomorrow. I might not get out of the bed till 3 in the afternoon..Speaking of tomorrow..I think we are going out to dinner again with our new friends that we went out to dinner with a few days ago. I think going out will be a good way of trying to get in a better mood. So going to go and try to have fun....The drinks alone are worth going for..So I am going to get a good nights sleep, wake up to a fresh day and have a nice evening with my beautiful husband and our new friends. I got to do my best to have some fun here. I mean I think I have made it clear that this is some where I don't like. I don't think Scott knows what to do. He has really never had to deal with me not liking where we live. I mean..Not like this.. I know its not his fault per say.. I mean it is in the sense that we  moved here for him but he couldn't have known that it wouldn't feel right to me. Maybe summer will help.. We'll see..

I have no idea how late I will be up..I am guessing late. I could go into the bedroom and lay down with Scott if I want. If it gets too late then that's what I am going to do.. But I am going to work on some other post I want to get up for while..

Sunday @ midnight is the deadline for entering the giveaway. These are great brushes and all you have to do is leave me a comment telling me what your favorite brush is and why and you are entered! I cant wait to announce a winner. I am just as excited as you are! Its such a great feeling to give to others! I love it!!! I will be announcing the winner on Monday afternoon!! I will post it on the blog, facebook and twitter...and if I know you personally, I will email you directly..Then I will mail them out on Tuesday.

So be sure to enter!!!!


I am sorry for rambling on today.. I don't really like posting anything negative or sad but the fact of the matter is that it was a rather emotional day.. Tears..and I just decided to vent a little bit.. Sorry.. I am lucky to have a very loving and supportive person..He sure does try to make things better..Love him for that. Really do..

xoxo

K Jaggers
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.