WHATS ON THE MENU..

Monday, February 28, 2011
This is a new recipe I tried last night and it was really really good!!!

We had enjoyed..

Brown Sugar Glazed Pork Chops served over stuffing, along with Mac and Cheese, Carrots, and warm Crescent Rolls


Not much needed for this dinner...I got 6 bone in pork chops, I went with Stove Top to cut time, Lesueur Carrots ( the best ), Velveta Shells and Cheese, brown sugar for the pork chops, a stick of butter and the crescent rolls..

 

In a large glass casserole I added the stuffing according to the box directions along with a few spats of butter..


I then laid the pork chops on top and seasoned them up with salt and pepper


I melted 1/2 stick of butter


and added 1 cup brown sugar


and mixed..


then I poured that mix over the pork chops allowing the brown sugar to flow onto the stuffing.

I was in a hurry so I put these in a 400 degree oven for about 35 minutes..


Got the Crescent Rolls ready

The Carrots went in the microwave

while the Mac and Cheese cooked on the stove..


The pork chops came out of the oven smelling ammmmmazzzzing!!


And..


Dinner was served..

This was really really good!!

Plan on making it again!!

K Jaggers
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.