MOVIE REVIEW...THE RITE

Monday, February 28, 2011


I am kinda running behind with this movie review being Scott and I saw it almost 2 weeks ago!!

Sorry!!

Scott really wanted to see this. I was hoping for a little more light and fun movie but we got our tickets for this one, got settled in our seats and went on a wild ride..

Anthony Hopkins is one of the most brilliant actors of our time..So any movie of his is bound for greatness. This was based on the devil and how he is still around taking over certain people and the journey that goes with try to remove them from the innocent victims through exorcism..

This movie was good but to me it wasn't great..

I think I would have preferred waiting until it was at the movie store instead of paying big prices to watch it!

K Jaggers
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.