Hello Tuesday!!!

Tuesday, February 22, 2011



Tuesday is back around..This is my least favorite day of the entire week..I dont know really know why... But I guess its because the day is shorter being Scott is suppose to get off work at 6 tonight ( tomorrow too ) so my time is cut by 2 hours, and I cant find anything on tv worth watching on Tuesday nights. It tends to be a sports type of night in our house on Tuesdays. God knows, I am not a fan of that either. So I am thinking I had better enjoy the day because the evening is coming fast.

The damn Giovanni Jaggers woke me up and kept me up most of the early morning. I really could have killed him. I was seriously thinking about tossing his ass outside. I guess he was hungry and thought he should have been fed. Mind you, we keep dry food always out for them..But thats wasnt good enough and he raised all kinds of hell today..

I was hoping today would be as productive as yesterday but I am thinking thats not going to be the case. The house is pretty clean so I just have to tidy things up a bit, make the beds..As always.. So I am thinking with how tonight is going to be, I better just relax and enjoy the day...What ever that means!

Its a bit cooler today.. I think that rain is moving our way.. I should go run some errands but I dont even know if I am wanting to leave the house. I think I would be just fine staying home all day and going out tomorrow..~ In the Rain ~..

Ohh.. Just a bit ago a comment came in on here from
~ Stalker Girl ~
and I went ahead and published it..Its under the *** Sleepy*** post from last night..To see it click HERE..Its a attempt from a female adult who is really trying to divert themselves to someone else. The other day I did a post on FB about a gift for my cheating cousin and his mean wife..I put on the post that they are blocked..Stalker girl got the bright idea to send me a comment that implies its them.. I actually got a really good laugh out of that..I wanted to put it up for your amusement.. I wont give her words power but this was a pretty funny attempt to hide herself..Too bad she is like pink elephant hiding behind a tree.We know who you are..I am just sitting back waiting for Stalker girl to really hang yourself..We are giving her all the rope that she needs..They are still denying it..Its the craziest thing ever but we are tracking them every time..Its really strange because there are 2 of them that have kinda blamed each other.and then even blamed other member of their family.. So...This is going to get real interesting..We know that ask.com has now become popular way for them to get to me, we know they are coming off google at times opposed to them coming off facebook ..Point is I know..I would think that you guys are thinking the same as I am.. The nerve of this girl. But they are in a desperate time to hide themselves because they know we know we are on to them.  I dont have them blocked on facebook..I could..But its more fun this way..If they keep pushing it.. I will too. I am out of shock now and I see it for what it is.. And I am not going to be so kind about it..Scott is the nice one.. I am not.. I dont give a damn..Right is right and wrong is wrong..

Well friends.. I am thinking a hot shower would feel great about now!!
 Talk to you guys in a bit..

K Jaggers