I LOVE...

Saturday, February 26, 2011
I recently started using this Garnier Fructis Nutrient Shine Spray and its quickly become one of my favorites..


This little bottle has really made a difference wiith my hair..

As you can see it has Olive, Avocado, and Shea in it.

I have really became hooked on this little bottle of oils. It makes my hair feel so good! It smells really good too! I have used this on wet and dry hair. I prefer to use it on damp hair. I let it dry natural most of the time and this really helps with frizz..and if I blow it dry after using this, it really helps keep it from getting tangled and keep it smooth!

Just * L*O*V*E* it!!!!

You must give it a try!!

Getting my daughter a bottle and sending it her way!
K Jaggers
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.