TIRED..

Saturday, December 11, 2010

~ Yawn ~

Its been a fast long day. I got started really fast and I havent stopped till just a few minutes ago. We have weekend company here visiting. So time has been kinda limited. I am stealing a few minutes to myself.. We just had a big pasta dinner with some great wine and bread, now I am sitting down with a drink and relaxing for a bit. God knows, I need it.

The house is pretty much a mess but little by little I am getting it done. Hopefully by Monday at the latest, I will have it all cleaned up. I have to really sweep the floor and do some laundry tonight.. Ohh.. and I have decided that my hair just doesnt look good light. So I am going to dye it back to a dark color tonight. Scott thinks its too light too..He has really been a pill tonight. Not really in the mood to deal with it so I am kinda trying to leave him alone. Hopefully tomorrow he will be in a better mood..If not, he can enjoy the day on his own. Ugh..

I am feeling a bit tired too. We are suppose to be watching a movie next. Lets just hope I can stay awake..I have like a ton of movie reviews to get done too. I always forget!

Hope you all are enjoying your weekend..Hopefully I will get a few post done for tomorrow sometime tonight!

xoxo

K Jaggers
1 comment on "TIRED.."
  1. Your hair should make YOU happy. Dye it like a pack of skittles if that's what floats your boat :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.