The end of Wedding Weekend!!

Monday, October 24, 2011
Sunday Scott got up much much earlier than I did.. Remember that I said he snored all night.. Yea, that sure made it hard to fall to sleep. He even woke me up 2 or 3 times after I did fall asleep. So I needed to sleep in longer. Our friends, Michael and Courtney also woke up much earlier than we did. So they took off for a fun day in Gatlinburg! I was really happy that they did because they had done everything I asked them to do with coming to this wedding..And I wanted them to have some fun on their own as a family too!

So Scott finally got me up. We headed out to get some food..


This was my lunch and it was really good! Scott had eggs but I didn't get a picture of his!

We then waited around to say bye to the newly weds. We saw them.. congratulated them.. kissed them goodbye and off we went!

We did a lot of shopping.. and then it was time to head home!


It was time to say goodbye to this beautiful little area in the world!


I thought this church was so beautiful


in the middle of town. I loved it.

We headed on down the road..


towards home.


Is this area not just one the most beautiful places on earth?

I Love it.


Here is the Bushes Baked Beans Plant!


I wish we could have stopped and got a tour but they were closed being it was Sunday.


Its huge..


And we didn't even see the golden retriever!

We kept going..


taking in the beautiful country side.


I could die here and be happy!


This was one of Scott's favorite areas that we passed. He said it reminded him of Ireland.

I got a small video of our ride too..

Here it is..

Really pretty huh?

We made our way to the highway..

 

And through the tunnel we went!


Love this picture!

We stopped along the way.. did some more shopping and finally got home to our pets!

Thanks for checking out all our wedding post!

K Jaggers
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.