First Port... { Yucatan Mexico }

Tuesday, September 13, 2011
We woke up pretty early and headed..


down to get some


breakfast. This time we ate off the breakfast buffet on the lido deck..

Afterwards.. we headed to moms room and this was the view from her deck..


Thats the Yucatan!!


It was a little cloudy starting off.. but it was still a beautiful day!


I sat back and just took in the moment..


As did Scott..


Mom was trying to get a signal so she could call and check on Sammy.


Soon we were off the boat.. waiting for everyone else. .




The boat is so huge when you are standing next to it.


Here we are!


We made it!

More duty free shopping


Busy little area!

We found a little bar that we sat down and had drinks at..


And shots!


Cheers!!

Me and my Mommy! ♥


They had a guy in a big Dr. costume telling people about the pharmacy's around Mexico.. Sell.. Sell.. Sell..


Mom

I shot we sat down..


and this video after we were done with drinks and snacks..

Just of us wondering around Mexico.

Then a few minutes later we found another place to hang out in for a bit..


With fans that made it cooler than where we were before.


It was actually a pretty nice restaurant..


And one of the areas with the cleanest bathrooms we could find in Mexico..


I got a coke of course..


Time to order..


I got chicken quesadilias and guacamole..


Thank God for those fans!


Yummmm!!

My sister said something like thats not chicken in those quesadillas. That was all it took to get me to not eat it. Scott ate the quesadillas and I skipped it! Just in case!!

Then it was time to get some massages beach side...


Here was my view from my right side..

And and my view from my left side. Scott still had his shirt on so it was in the very beginning. They were really good about getting my top off along with my bra without anyone seeing anything.


My direct view.. when my head wasn't down. The massage lasted 1 hour and it was amazing! I would have to say it was one of the best massages I have ever had!


Here is mom and Don getting their beach side massages too. Matt and Laci also signed up for a rub down!

It was totally amazing. Afterwards we decided we would start heading back to the boat to grab some lunch and showers. The oil they used to give us massages was all in our hair.. so it was time to clean up!

Police every where!


I love the big lizard in this picture!


Down the way we went..


Right along the beach!


Almost to the shuttle!!

We made it!! This picture was taken by Scott while we were waiting on the shuttle!

Mom and I both bought fans while we were at the first restaurant so we could keep a little cooler.


Here we are!


This picture was taken by JC..


Heading back towards the boat!



There it is!!


More shops right there next to the ship.


So we checked them out..


But only got a few magnets.


But there was plenty to look at..


Don's parents strolling around with us too! Ohh.. they got massages too!


More shopping..


A little bit of everything!


Even Marylin was South of the boarder!!


Cigarettes for..

$ 21.00 a carton.. Seems like a good price!

There is our boat..

All anchored down..


Waiting to get on..


our boat!


Going through security..


but it was rather simple!

And before we knew it.. we were showered and on the


Lido deck watching the big screen!

Had a great time in the Yucatan!!!!!!!!

Next up.. dinner!!

Stay tuned for more to come!!

K Jaggers
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.