More Fun in Texas!!

Wednesday, June 8, 2011
Well it was another fun evening in Texas with the kids!!

They headed out to see a movie and came across this...

Peacock car!


One of the craziest things I have ever seen!


Movie time!!


I love this picture!! I am going to frame it!!!


This one is pretty cute too.. and yes.. the dog goes every where with them!


Brittany and Sammy!

Then it was time to play in the sprinklers!


Don and Brittany both wet!


Mom and Jackson on the play ground!


Monkey!


Mom and Brittany on the swings!


My other monkey!


Mom is right there with them! She must be a monkey too!


Go Brittany!


Looks like they are having fun! =)


Mr. Don


Brittany trying to get higher!


Mom standing up.. Careful mom!!


Think this picture is cute too.. This might have to also go in a frame!


Another one I love!


Being a kid again!


Jackson!


Mom also being a kid again!


Brittany running.. I swear her legs grew miles ..


Sammy right there playing too!


Fun Night!

K Jaggers
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.