Mail Call ~ Target Beauty Bag ~

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Remember me telling you guys about the free Target Beauty Bag??

Well if not you can check out that post by clicking


Sorry..If you didnt get entered..Its too late now..

But I had to show you it!!


Here is the box it came in


And here is the " goodie" Make up Bag!!!


Inside is full of samples!!


Here is everything.. One by One is below..


Here is the soft Sonia Kashuk Make up bag..
 I actually really like and will probarly use for my purse!


It comes with this little booklet of coupons..


with lots and lots


and lots


of great Target Coupons..


Also included is a sample of Revlon Color Burst Lipgloss...
In Hot Pink!


There is also Shea Butter Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner Samples.


Sample of Pantene Color Preserve Shine Shampoo.


A small sample of the Nivea Express Hydration Daily Lotion.


And last but not least..
Is the Neutrogena naturals Lip Balm !!!


Love this freebie!!!!!


K Jaggers
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.