Looooooooooong Day!!

Thursday, March 24, 2011

What a long day...
I cant believe I am up blogging right now..
 I am pretty tired and wont be up for long. I started the day at 730 to head out..
So you can only imagine how tired I am!!

I had a great day!!!



We went to Biltmore Estate!!!!



What a beautiful place!!!



Here is baby!!

We really had a great time.. This Estate is HUGE!!!  It was really warm and windy and I looked a mess!! But who cares! We had a great time.. I have a ton of pictures that I will hopefully get up tomorrow! We walked all that way to the house..only to see a sign that says no pictures inside the house.. Huh.. You guys know I don't really listen to crap like that.. So I took pictures..But I had to use my phone...and I took a ton! It was a really neat house..250 rooms..All decorated so beautifully..Very expensive to get into.. 64$ a person but if we wore sports stuff we got 30 off each ticket..So that's what we did.. I think its for March Madness..Thank goodness. I think that's really high..But there is tons to do and see! The only thing that kinda sucked is the gardens were not all bloomed..I think we are planning on going again this summer for a weekend when everything is bloomed and beautiful! And we might end up going with our new friends..

One thing I realized while I was walking MILES today is how out of shape I am..Really hating that..So I am going to really be getting on the treadmill and dusting off some old fitness videos and getting myself a little more in shape! I don't want to look or feel bad so its really time to get motivated..I do eat a lot of sweets and I really got to try to calm down on that! I almost wish my mom was here because she would push me..hard..and I think that's what I need! I just felt so out of shape.. I don't want that..I mean I thought I was going to pass out... Weight Watchers might be a consideration too...I just want to feel better..You would think after quitting smoking ( almost 4 months ago ) I would feel better..Not so..Time to get in shape.. I use to always be in shape..Don't know what really happened..I think I stay busy doing this or doing that..enjoying pastries and cakes and simply not exercising!!! But I have a fancy talking treadmill thanks to mom..And I am going to get my butt on it...TOMORROW..It might hurt at first but I am doing it!!!

I am very THANKFUL for all the great and warm Birthday Wishes on Facebook..I have some amazing friends. Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to say Happy Birthday to me. My mom has been calling for days from London @ 7.00  a minute to keep telling me Happy Birthday! She is the cutest ever..Boxes keep coming in and I'm not allowed to open them yet..Something she ordered me is taking a little long to ship and I guess the other boxes will give it away! I cant wait to see what it is!! She gives awesome gifts!! She emailed me today and told me it shipped and should be here soon!!! Yeaaaaaaaa!!!! =))

I didn't get a chance to do..

So I am doing it now..


** I wish that Elizabeth Taylor had more time here with us. **

** I wish today with Scott would have lasted longer too! **

** I wish I could have really really took good pictures at the Biltmore **

** I wish some people would learn to keep their mouths shut instead of offending people **
( think I might need to work on too! )

** I wish my kids were here celebrating my birthday with me.. mom too! **

** I wish that birthday cake wasn't soooo good with sooo many calories!! **

** And I wish you all a great Thursday! **

Well it was a super long day.. I am heading to bed..

AND DONT FORGET!!!!

IF YOU HAVENT ENTERED OUR LATEST GIVEAWAY CLICK THE LINK BELOW AND GET ENTERED!!! ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS LEAVE ME A COMMENT TELLING ME WHAT YOUR FAVORITE BATH OR SHOWER ITEM IS AND YOU ENTERED!!! THERE ARE A LOT OF BATH AND BODY PRODUCTS IN THIS GIVEAWAY AND I AM SURE ALL OF YOU LADIES WOULD LOVE IT!!


Sweet dreams

K Jaggers

Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.