WINE REVIEW...BERINGER 2009 MOSCATO

Saturday, February 26, 2011
Last week I saw this Bottle of Beringer Moscato and decided that I would give it a try. I generally love any Moscato and for under $ 10.00 I thought I would try this one out.


Its a 2009.. Its not a sparkling Moscato but it did NOT disappoint.



Beringer has always been a reasonably good wine for the price. Sure its nothing fancy but something out Beringer. Its a line that I can always count on to be good...not amazing but really crisp, clean, and fresh..




I like most of my wine really really cold.. I popped this in the freezer for a bit and when I drank it, it put a


=)


on my face!!!

 For more information click the link below..

 http://www.beringer.com/


K Jaggers
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.