♦ Lipstick Personality ♦

Friday, February 25, 2011
The other day I was reading this online article about what your lipstick says about you...I thought to myself how accurate could that be? I went right into the bathroom and grabbed some of my lipsticks to see what its says about me...



Here are some of my every day lipsticks....



Right now here are my top 4 that I have been wearing.

And then I  figured out what my result was.
Its the.......



Rounded Tip to a Point




Loveable

Family oriented, domestic

A “doer"

Stubborn over little things

Exaggerates

Needs people around

Well...Kinda seems like me!!!


**


Sharp angle tip



Opinionated

High-spirited

Dislikes schedules

Selective of friends

Outgoing likes attention

Argumentative





**



Slant close to original shape




Abides by the rules

Great follower

Doesn’t like too much attention

A little self-conscious, reserved

Schedule driven

May occasionally want to attract

Attention: dye hair, new outfits.



**




Rounded Tip




Easy-going

Peacemaker

Even tempered

Steady

Likable

Generous



**



Flat Top


To the point

High morals

Very dependable

Quick minded

Loves challenges

Careful about appearances



**



Flat Top Concave



A great detective

Make friends easily

Inquisitive

Adventurous

Complex

Exciting





**



Sharp Angled Box Curved Tip




Creative

Enthusiastic, energetic

Talkative

Loves attention

Falls in love easily

Helpful





**



Sharp Angles Both Sides


Spiritual

Curious

Seeks attention

Mysterious

Loves life

Big ego



****



I'd LOVE to see what your lipstick says about YOU! If you want to play along, create a post with pictures of your lipstick and the meaning and then link your site to mine below.







K Jaggers
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.