Revisiting our Favorite ☼ Summer ☼ Recipes! | Video & Recipe Links! |

Wednesday, June 29, 2016
Hello friends! I hope you are getting along well today. I can't believe how fast summer showed up for us. It seems like yesterday when I was complaining about the cold weather and now here we are in the middle of the summer! I thought today I would take you back through some of my older recipes that I have already shared on my youtube channel and this blog. There are new people subscribing everyday who don't know about these recipes...who don't want to hunt through playlists for something new to make their family. So with that in mind, here are some of my tried and true family summer recipes! ( Direct links to each is below! ) Hope you enjoy. 


These recipes are pretty easy and I love using the grill and keeping the heat out of the house. Here are all the recipes shown/mentioned in the video above! 










Thank you for stopping by today. I plan on doing more of these where we revisit some of my past videos. I think it will be nice for new subscribers and a good refresher for friends that are already subscribed! :) Let me know if you have any questions about any of the recipes. Have a beautiful and blessed Wednesday. xx
1 comment on "Revisiting our Favorite ☼ Summer ☼ Recipes! | Video & Recipe Links! |"
  1. Kisha honey something is wrong with your vlog. After you are putting away the clothes it goes black. I hope you can fix it. I hope everything with you and your family. 🙏 I love your channel. Don't allow anybody to get inside your head. I think the world of you guys your just real. That's what I love about it. Prayers to you all.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.