Quick Weekend Shopping Haul!

Sunday, May 22, 2016

Hello friends! I hope you are having a wonderful Sunday. I have been so lazy today...sooner or later I am going to have to do something to wake up and get with it! I just didn't sleep that well last night and all the coffee in the world isn't going to change that. Anyway, I am back with a new quick shopping haul for you guys. I went to Meijers to pick up a few things that we needed including a pretty cute cake! Hope you enjoy! 


I doubt I will have to go back until Friday but we don't have the big pantry any longer so it's hard figuring out where to put it all. And I should say regarding Coopers food it's only temporary until we figure out a good senior diet dog food. Thanks so much for watching. xx
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.