Come Shop w/ Me! * Meijer Food Haul | Video

Monday, May 16, 2016

Hello friends! I hope your Monday evening is going well. It's been a good day around here. I got up early....got a lot of desk work done, a little housework and then some shopping. Normally I would put a day in the life vlog up on Monday but I actually broke my phone and lost a lot of the footage that I was going to share. Life goes on...so instead I am taking you shopping with me! Hope you enjoy!


I really have been enjoying Meijer. It's a huge store. I have really went all around it yet but in time I will. I have pretty much stayed in the food area and household areas of the store so far. I find the prices are not as high as I expected and with mperks I will hopefully save some money. I hope you have a great night. I'll see ya tomorrow. xx
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.