Tuesday Truths

Tuesday, August 25, 2015
Hello friends! I knew it's getting later in the night but it is still Tuesday.....so here's another edition of Tuesday Truths. Hope you enjoy. 

Lanterns


- I have been trying to figure out what is going on with me. I am going to head into the Dr. and get my blood checked to see what I am low on. Maybe I need some more specific vitamins...and maybe some acupuncture too. 

- Donald Trump's speech tonight was again entertaining. And now he's back at it with Megan Kelly. God only knows how this mess is going to turn out. 

- I bought two movies on Amazon today. Hopefully at least one of them will be worth watching. 

- Scott worked late again tonight and I hate it. I know he's really there working but it's never easy sitting around waiting on him. 

- I am convinced the dog has cancer. I am going to schedule a Vet appotiment but it's going to cost a fortune. Xrays, blood work but its going to give me peace of mind and maybe I will be proved wrong. 

- I feel like the past few days have went by wayyy to fast. 

- I ended up buying another vertical Erin Condren planner. I know....I just can't figure it out yet. But it will be here just in time for a new month. I still want to get the new items Inkwell Press is coming out with in September too. 

- I told the neighbor I would go walking with her tomorrow evening. She's such a nice lady and her boys are super sweet...she asked and I said yes. I will totally be out of my comfort zone but hey, why not!?

- Jackson has been forgetting his homework assignments. No student agendas this year. I going to have to get him one but getting him to fill it out daily is another. Tonight he came in at 8:30 and told me about a picture collage that he had to make for school tomorrow. After I asked numerous times about homework. He's just so hard to motivate. 

- I am still looking for a country house. It would be so nice to move. Hopefully the right house will come along soon. 

- I still love love love this blog design. I hope you guys do too! 

- I am seriously in love with Amazon. I hate that many of the workers are unhappy but I love the company and shop from home almost daily. I actually bought something to giveaway to one of you guys! Plus I have a giveaway starting up around midnight or so...come back and get entered! 

- I was reading this story about the Italian Asylums and totally got scared. Could you imagine be locked in there? Horrifying.

- Since the construction guys left, there is dust everywhere. They cleaned up well though but tomorrow I have to clean up a lot more. Today I was just too tired. 

- We are dealing with fruit flies and it's driving me crazy. I want them all to leave this house or die.

- I took windows 10 back off my computer but it keeps wanting to install it. Idk.. I have such problems importing my photos. They all go to one file and it becomes so large. I'm over it. 

- I have actually been missing the ladies of The View. The new season starts up September 8, 2015 and they brought back my fellow friend Joy Behar. :) They want her to stir up some political crap...and she will! Maybe they will get the ratings up. 

- I need a massage....like a long deep tissue or hot rock massage. 

- Apple said the cameras in the Iphone 6's take blurry fixes. They don't want to call it a recall but that's exactly what it is. The closest iphone store is 45 minutes from here. Great. But I guess it's worth the drive. 

I hope you guys are had a great Tuesday. I wasn't as productive as I should have been but I'll try to make up for it tomorrow. Come back in a few hours if you are still up and get entered in the new giveaway! :) xx
1 comment on "Tuesday Truths"
  1. I hope you get some answers from the doctor and I hope your poor sweet pup does not have cancer. Keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.