Week in Review: Day in the Life Vlog & To Do's | July 6 - 13, 2015 |

Monday, July 13, 2015

Hello friends! I hope you are having a wonderful Monday. As many of you know... I post a week in review recapping what happened over the week & weekend. Its something that I have been doing off and on for years. Its just a simple way to give you guys a glimpse into our week. I have changed up the vlogging schedule where I will be uploading a Day in the life vlog Monday...as always and then another on Thursday. However this week, I am only sharing one vlog. There was just not that much going on. I actually debated putting this up, because it's kinda emotional at certain parts. Just know that I am forging on with a new day and a new week. Hope you enjoy. 



Here's more about our week: 

I don't really know how things got on tilt since vacation. But during and since there have been a bunch of emotional stuff that has happened. I keep trying to figure out why but I am kinda lost with the answer. At this point, I am just trying to enjoy a fresh week knowing that Brittany will be here next week and the week after Jackson will be home for school. I couldn't be more happy. I miss them both terribly and its felt so strange not having either of them around. Brittany's visit is a bit short but she is extremely busy with cheer camp and she starts school before Jackson. The kids schedules are so different. Another frustrating part of life right now. They both have been keeping busy. Brittany is always with her girlfriends and they are so freaking cute. I loved the efficient way they were all doing each others hair. I love it. And Jackson has been doing all the boy things he loves to do. He's been fishing and hunting... all the things I don't really do. At least he can spend his summer getting some of that stuff out of his system. Around here, its all about school and stuff that doesn't involve killing anything. Yea... it's going to happen in our home. But his Dad does a great job of getting all that stuff done in the summer. I can't wait for him to come home. 

Since it's been a lot of quiet time around the house, it's totally been all about the kitty cats. They are so cute and I love cuddling up to them. Romeo is is as cute as ever only really being awake a few hours during the day. Right now he is laid out in the middle of the living room floor sleeping like the big baby he is. 


Gabby is still eating llike a lion. She is the smallest cat in our family and eats more than the others. It makes no sense to me. However, Scott thinks it's kinda a silly concern but I do think I will end up taking her to the Vet. She might check out all normal but it will make me feel better knowing her tests are clear. I am not in a huge emergency time table so I might wait a week or so but I think its time for a Gabby checkup. She doesn't need her shots but maybe a physical would be a good start. Plus she is the oldest too. 

Since we have gotten home from vacation life has felt kinda different. I am not sure why either. But it's been a struggle to get back to a normal routine. Everything kinda feels off. I think a lot of it is missing the kids. It's hard being away from them. Scott and I have been bickering a little more and its not just rainbows and smiles all the time. Real life is messy and complicated. I am just hoping it all gets back to normal soon. ♥

I did get a new book this week....
It was recommend from Amazon and the reviews are really good. I thought it might be an interesting read. Have any of you read it? I haven't even opened the book yet but I am kinda excited. You can find the authors blog right here..The Inspired Room in case your like me and haven't heard of it yet! 

To Do's

- Fix bugs in new layout. Can you see the changes!?
- Water the plants....it's been so hot here lately.
- Get Kabbalah bracelet back on.
- Pick up the spare room and also Jackson's room this week. 
- Pick up ipad from being repaired. 
- Menu Plan
- Work in planner and figure out the weeks ahead. 
- Clean pet dishes.
- Quick pantry pickup.
- Get packages together to mail off.
- Sleep better. 
- Hang laundry out this week. It's so warm out that there is no sense in using the dryer unless we just have to. 
- Check on personal trainer. I think I am going to do it. :)
- Weekly cleaning on Wednesday. 
- Work on video and blog inventory. Will explain more about that later. 
- Clean up DVR's. 
- Find a new grill. 
- Make Jackson pre school appointments for new glasses, a proper haircut and a Dr. Checkup. 
- Clean up desk and purge some books. I hate the idea of not keeping ALL my books but maybe it's time to let some of them go. We'll see.
- Clean the ceiling fans. I guess with the long haired animals, we have to do it more often. I am quick growing tired of this job though.
- Check on hotels at Myrtle Beach. Thinking about taking Brittany for a couple of days.
- Pray more... and even pray for rain.
- Put up stuff sitting out in the kitchen...less clutter.
- Clean out purse
- Answer comments
- Get back on the treadmill this week.
- Get new pictures in frames and hung up around the house.
- Check PO Box
- Clean out car and take it to the automatic car wash...it needs it.

Here's some inspiration to take with you throughout the week.


Thanks for stopping by. I am trying to change my energy around and have a better week. I hope you guys have a great week. Let me know how things have been going...I'd love to hear from you. ♥ If you are new here, get subscribed! 

 Instagram