What's Cookin' | Our Daily Meals | Vlog Style

Sunday, June 7, 2015

Hello friends! I hope your evening is going well. I know I am a little late in the evening getting this posted, but I guess late is better than never! :) I am back sharing another What's Cookin' Video where I share our daily meals vlog style where you can kinda cook along with me. This time this vlog includes:

Homemade Manwich Dinner
Fried Green Tomatoes
Shredded Crockpot Pork Sandwich Dinner
Baked Spaghetti and Homemade Garlic Bread
Indoor Grilled Steaks Dinner
Cranberry Apple Stuffed Turkey Breast Dinner
Baked BBQ Chicken Dinner

Hope you enjoy:


I know so many of you guys really like these videos. I didn't cook a lot the week I was sick so this video is actually our meals over the last 2 weeks that I cooked. There were a few nights that we got take out, and there were other nights that we had left overs. If you have any questions about anything you saw me cooking, be sure to let me know!

Get Subscribed:

 Instagram