* Belated Tuesday Truths

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

:: I was so busy yesterday that I barely had time to think...so sorry about the delay. :/

:: Today is grocery and household shopping day....and I am dreading it. I think Jackson is going to help out but I am hoping to not have to buy that much. We'll see. I won't have the haul video up into the later evening...come back and check it out!

:: I am still not feeling this entire house thing we have going on. I think Scott handled everything well but I don't think the landlord and I parted friends when this all went down. But as long as Scott is handling it from this point on, I will do my best to stay out of it. It's still better than moving and now we have a lease.

:: I have so been wanting a really good movie...Any suggestions?? I am soooooo tired of paying so much money for nothing on. I'm over it.

:: A few people were wondering why we were nervous about our home inspection. There are a ton of details like your gas cans in your garage has to be in a locked cabinet. Medicine has to be locked in a safe. Stuff like that made me worry. We didn't know everything to expect and when so much is on the line, a dirty cup on the counter freaks me out. We just didn't want to mess up. Simple as that.

:: I have totally been burning the wicks at both ends here lately. Staying up too late and not getting enough sleep. It's ridiculous and I have to really try to get on a better sleep schedule this week and next.

:: Last night I kept switching batteries from the tv remote to the wii over and over and over. Guess batteries need to go on the shopping list too.

:: I did some major shopping with Scott today. We bought lots of new shoes and some clothes...some luggage....luggage accessories and I can't wait to share it with you. It's still not as nice as I want, but it will be a long time paying for a nice nice set of luggage. But hopefully you enjoy seeing it in our new cruise series.

:: Something has been eating my outside herbs. Yea... not happy. I might have to clean them up and bring them back inside. I think I am in desperate need of some plant stands.

:: I am so off schedule. Nothing feels normal right now. But I am just rolling with it and making the most of each day. I still don't feel very accomplished some nights but I am truly trying. I still can't believe Jackson is leaving on Sunday. I am going to miss him so much.

:: Someone I know is dealing with serious infidelity in their marriage. It's heartbreaking to see a family break apart. But no one should have to live like that. I stay stand strong and move on without them. To the left, to the left
Everything you own in the box to the left.

:: I have been looking for a strapless backless bra and it's not been easy to find one. I found some kind of sticky thing that will probably not stay on so it might just have to show. And who pays $100 for a bra anyway? NOT ME.

:: I know I am despertaly behind on emails.. I promise to catch up soon. Well maybe. But I promise to try.

:: I have been wondering why things have seemed so out of whack around here. I guess it's just the path God wants us to endure to learn and grow from. We all have our own journeys and I am blessed to have such a wonderful family and amazing friends who also want that journey with us every step of the way.

:: I was thinking about paying my daughter to post my videos and publish my blog post while we are away but I am starting to think that might not be a good idea. Yea not so much. But maybe our oldest daughter.

:: My voice is so raspy. There is nothing I can do about it and I don't really like it but I might see a Dr. about it in time. Gosh. I really would like a new bionic knee too..and maybe bionic shoulders. After my car accident in 2000, those parts feel like they really need replaced with better models. I sound so old.

:: Speaking of old. I bought a loose day dress for the cruise and my mom and Scott think it looks like something a old lady would wear. I don't think it does but those two would love to do a makeover on me. I like loose..not clingy or tight clothing and I think they want me to dress like a stripper or something. Ummmmmm...NO.

:: I wish we could get ALL of our kids together for Christmas. Its so hard. My mom is who I use to want to be with no matter what. She is still so very important. But with my own kids now, I just want to be with them. I wish we all could be together during every holiday. But it would be a lot of logistics to make that happen.

:: I have been wanting to take inventory of all my videos. I guess put them in a file on the computer or maybe a kind of card file for my desk to remind me of older videos that I want to share. I have almost 1k now and it's hard to remember every one.

:: I watched the movie The Princess of Monaco with Nicole Kidman on Netflix last night..and to be honest it was not as terrible as the critics said. It certainly wasn't her issues...she seemed to handle the part well but I think the directing and editing is where the issues are. Plus I would like have seen more about her marriage but it was over all a decent movie that actually taught me a little about Monaco. Ha!

:: I guess Super Cooper is back to gaining more weight than loosing it. He looks HUGE for a Golden Retriever. Scott thinks its time for a diet and more exercise. I feel bad doing that to the dog but we do want him to live as long as possible. And Scott is probably right. We have been thinking about getting a puppy for him.

:: Brittany got a C in Science on her last report card. It's the first C in 4 years.. maybe 5. I couldn't believe it and I was a little disappointed in that grade. Her dad thinks its too much internet and I think it was her not liking her teacher and not really caring. That will not work. I am seriously thinking about enrolling her in a science class in the summer so when she goes into next year she will totally understand it better. She has never been average and she's not going to start now. The grades will give her the scholarships to to college so she can maybe cure cancer one day. Or something important. High School, College, Job, Marriage, and then children and life. That's the road-map for her life. Wonder if I can keep her on the right path. God willing. And the same goes for the rest of the little kids. They are all going to outshine us and we are here as their parents to see that happens.

:: I am so tired of hearing about Bruce Jenner. Or Caitlyn Jenner. I am for doing what you wanted but if it was my dad... I would be a little uncomfortable. Sorry... I just would. But that doesn't mean I would accept it. I couldn't imagine that happening or my mom telling me she is becoming a man. Yea...I would need serious therapy over that one.

:: I seriously thought about buying a old school typewriter the other day. Ha! What was I thinking?

Thanks for stopping by. I'll see in later today! :)