Day in the Life Vlog: May 25 - 28, 2015

Thursday, May 28, 2015

Hello friends! I hope you guys are having a wonderful Thursday. I wasn't feeling good last night and woke up this morning still feeling like crap. So I jumped out of bed and headed to the Dollar Store for some Advil around 9am and then got right back into the bed and stayed there until just a few minutes ago. Yea... so you can see I am not having the best day. I am feeling a little better now but I am really really sleepy. I was up so much last night tossing and turning and the medicine is making me tired too but we are going on with the day regardless if my body likes it or not. So I normally vlog a little each day throughout the week and break it up betweeen 2 vlogs. I will also be sharing a new day in the life vlog on Monday for the remainder of this week. So here's what's been going on the last few days.


So it's going to be a busy day of sorts for me. Basically I have laid in bed all day not feeling good and now I am going to get going and probably not stop until late tonight. Unless I start feeling bad again. I am just going to keep dosed up on Advil and hope I can take care of my home and family tonight. Speaking of my family, I have to head down to the dealership in about an hour to be a part of a very important phone call. So gotta get cleaned up and head out. I'll see you guys in a bit. xx


 Instagram