Quick Weeknight Walmart Shopping Haul! | VIDEO |

Saturday, July 5, 2014

Hello friends! I hope you are having a wonderful afternoon. I am back with a quick food haul from last night. We have the big kids coming in and we also needed a few things for the animals so we made a unusual evening trip to Walmart. If you want to see what I got for us to eat the next few days, enjoy the video below! 


Thank you so much for watching. I hope you all are having a beautiful 4th of July weekend. Its times like these that make me so happy for the family I have and the life I have. I love getting together and spending time with friends and family anytime of the year, but summer is special! We can enjoy nights out on the deck, swimming activities, and just enjoy the fresh natural beauty that God gives us. Its a great time of year! Happy Saturday! 


If you want to find me buzzing around online, here's where to go! :)
FacebookTwitter | Instagram | Pinterest Youtube Main Channel Youtube Vlogging Channel Bloglovin