Large Weekend Dollar Tree Haul | VIDEO |

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Hello friends! I didn't intend to do another haul today. Just yesterday I posted a quick week night shopping haul but I also needed some cleaning supplies. I like to make my own like I show in this video but I just don't really have the time until later this week. So I took off to pick a few things up at my local Dollar Tree. For most cleaning supplies I don't see the point in paying tons of money. I can find a lot of stuff to use for just $1 that works just fine in my house! If you want to see what I got enjoy the video below! 


Thanks for watching! I hope you have a great evening and I will be back tomorrow with a Open Box Video w/ a giveaway and my weekend in review blog post and vlog! 




If you want to find me buzzing around online, here's where to go! :)

FacebookTwitter | Instagram | Pinterest Youtube Main Channel Youtube Vlogging Channel Bloglovin