Home Management: Zone Cleaning: Zone 2 | The Kitchen |

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Hello friends! I hope you are having a wonderful evening! I am back tonight with my Zone Cleaning Video for the kitchen. I clean my house in different zones, constantly going zone to zone to keep things cleaned up around here. This is very much adapted from years of following along with the flylady system that I learned many many years ago. If you want to see how I clean it, everything is in the video. Also I below I am including more cleaning videos in case you haven't had a chance to watch them. 


| More Cleaning Videos |












Thanks for watching. I hope you find these videos both...helpful and inspirational! Stay tuned for the next zone coming soon! 



If you want to find me buzzing around online, here's where to go! :)
FacebookTwitter | Instagram | Pinterest Youtube Main Channel Youtube Vlogging Channel Bloglovin