Friday Letters

Friday, July 11, 2014


Hello friends! I hope you are having a beautiful Friday! I am back with another edition of Friday Letters. This is simply little notes that I like to send out into the universe! Hope you enjoy.

Dear God, We made it through another week. I am sure you are aware of the different ups and downs. Thank you for making me a little stronger, a little more secure and a little more comfortable in my skin day by day. I am a total work in progress and I am blessed you are so patient with me. 

Dear Self, you finally got some sleep and woke up feeling good! Make sure today is a good day. :)

Dear Brittany, I am so happy you had a great time at cheer camp! I love and miss you and I am so very proud of you. ♥ I am busy putting all your pictures in collages to keep forever. 

Dear Carrie, I can't wait to see how that new product works for me! I am sure if it does half what it says, I will be in love! 

Dear House, right now you are looking good. If I don't stay on top of things on a daily basis, you totally overwhelm me. I am happy that right now, you feel good to me. 

Dear Scott, I love you in good times and in bad. We have made it through many many years together and I am sure we will make it through many more. I hope you know I appreciate you very much and all you do. Even when things are complicated, you are still the first person I think of and the first person I want to talk to. I'll see you at lunch in a bit! Thanks for suggesting a little day date just so we can spend a little more time together.

Dear Feet, I think its about time to head in for a pedicure. I can feel the relaxation already. 

Dear Gabby, you have been driving me crazy here lately with all your meowing. You are such a talkative kitty cat. I wanted to shut your butt up yesterday more than you know! 

Dear Post Office, I am heading to you sometime today. I haven't been in a while and I bet there is a huge stack of mail waiting on me! Going to have to do a Monday mail video sometime very soon!

Dear Trina, Don't forget to check on Avon sales for next Thursday! I am so excited about Vicki's little guy that is about to be born into a wonderfully loving family. Its going to be fun! 

Dear Jackson, I miss you so much! I hope you have been having a great summer with your dad but I can't wait for you to come home. The school year is going to be here before we know it. Have fun now because I have a feeling its going to be a lot of work in 6th grade! 

Dear Mom, I haven't talked to you in a while. You seem to stay so busy! I love and miss you. Have a great time in Florida and Indiana. 

Dear Laura & Jerred, We loved being able to see you last week! The babies are getting so big. Can't wait to see you again. Take care and call if you need anything. We love you bunches! 

Dear John Boehner, I am pretty sure you don't care, but I really can't stand you. I think you are too busy with your thumb up your butt to actually do your job. You are too busy screwing with our President to do your own job. Your a joke.

Dear Shanna, I don't know what is happening except maybe we are getting old! I haven't talked to you much  in the late hours like we normally do. I think we have just been going to bed a lot earlier...see were getting old! 

Dear Dad, I miss you a lot. I think about you 20x a day. I wonder what life is like on the other side for you. I hope you are enjoying your days with your family and at the same time, watching down on us. 

Dear Erin Condren, I love my new life planner! Thank you for not only making it for me but also for pinning it. I got a bunch of new friends thanks to you! I will be placing another order very very soon! 

Dear Laci, I have been loving our talks here lately. I wish we were all closer but we will see each other soon! Plus we will be together in Texas this year for Christmas. It should be a lot of fun! Love you. 

Dear Kendall Jones,  You are receiving death threats because you are a heartless bitch and not because of facebook. Did you really think you could go around killing all those beautiful animals, post the pictures and expect everything to be ok afterwards!? New flash. Most people like animals much more that people but for some reason I think you know that now. No matter how many pictures you take with live animals now trying to repair your image, people will not forget. And just as a reminder, that cute girl at the game...Axelle Despiegelaere who was seen by Loreal and almost got a contract until they found her hunting pictures too. And they quickly figured out she isn't worth it... and neither of you. 

Dear Sleep, where did you go? Why am I not getting any sleep in the mornings any longer. Maybe I am just getting older because its getting harder and harder to sleep past 8am. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz needs to come back to me. 

Dear Cupcake, you are starting to finally act like a kitty cat. I know you don't really like humans on a whole but we love you and be thankful you were born into the right house. We love kitty cats so please stop being so distant. We won't hurt you. 

Dear Vicki, That baby boy should be here by this time next week or sooner! I am so excited for you. I believe you are going to be a great mom. Just remember that if you start feeling sad or depressed in the weeks after, go see your Dr. The entire family wants you and the baby happy and healthy! 

Dear Jada, I am so sorry for what you went through. Just know that more people support you than not and it will be ok. I think you are brave and I know you will go far. I think you should continue to fight until the boys are in prison and remember that you are loved no matter what dumb internet troll says. 

Dear Bloggy/Youtube Friends, Thank you guys for always being kind and supportive. You have been such an inspiration to me. I am thankful to get to know you all little by little. We share parts of our lives with everyone and its nice when I hear about your lives too! Thank you.. Thank you.. Thank you for stopping by and just in case you haven't had a chance....get entered in my Erin Condren giveaway! I know a lot of people have entered. You can leave a comment daily for more chances to win. I am also going to try to pick more than 2 winners because of how many of you have entered! Once I figure it out,  I will let you guys know the winners on August 1st! GOOD LUCK! 

I hope you have a wonderful and beautiful Friday! I will be back later this afternoon with my small car - convertible - car organization video. Stay tuned! Happy Happy Friday! 



If you want to find me buzzing around online, here's where to go! :)
FacebookTwitter | Instagram | Pinterest Youtube Main Channel Youtube Vlogging Channel Bloglovin