Wednesday Hodgepodge!

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Happy Wednesday Friends! Time for another Wednesday Hodgepodge with Joyce from over at From This Side of the Pond ....this is always such a fun linkup.. join in anytime! Hope you enjoy. 

1. What summer activity most takes you back to your own childhood?

Playing out in the park that was connected basically to our back yard. Sunny days, my brother on his bike...scrapes and bruises all over us. Lots of walking and sleeping well from a fun day out. 


2. What's your favorite summer smell? 


The sweet smell of honeysuckle is my favorite summer scent! 


3. It's beach season in the US of A...so how do you feel about sand?

Love it. I wish we had a house on a beach however... I do believe that big big ocean can take over anytime it wants. But I am a total tropical girl! 


4. Sun tea, SunChips, sunflower seeds, Capri Sun, Sunny Delight, Sun-Maid raisins, sun-dried tomatoes...your favorite food or beverage with sun in its name?                                                                                               
Sunny - Side Up!  I love my eggs sunny side up with a couple pieces of toast!    

5. What's your favorite way to cool off on a hot summer day?

Well I normally like it pretty warm but if I get really hot I will either go swimming or take a cool shower to kinda refresh me. I don't run the air all summer because I don't want to be cold. At night we keep it about 75 and during the day its kinda warm but the ceiling fans keep things cooled off pretty well. 

6. Share a favorite song with the word sun or sunshine in it's title.



7. Tell us about a time you had an exceedingly good or truly awful customer service experience. If it was awful, did you report it? Ever go back there again?

We had a bad waitress not to long ago. It was pretty frustrating getting her to just do the basics but we didn't say anything. We tipped her some but not near as much if she had just been nice. 

8.  Insert your own random thought here.


Sometimes I feel like I am surrounded by the most amusing bunch of lunatics on the planet. It can be quiet taxing. I am doing my best to cope with it but there are days when I seriously want to run away. I can't. The kids wouldn't like it much! :) But you know, I am just going to keep going day to day and try to keep a smile on my face! I think that is why I like the comfort of my home so much. I feel safe and secure here. And anytime I can shut the computer, turn off the phone, and just disconnect from everything. At times, I kinda like it. I suggested to Scott that we move out west, shut down the blog and youtube channels and just go into hiding. We would have to keep our numbers though for all the kids! Eventually they would track us down! I need to get up and get a few things done around the house and figure out what's for dinner. Its been one of the slowest starting days of the week for me but hopefully I will move right into the evening with a little more motivation! I hope you have a beautiful and blessed week!




If you want to find me buzzing around online, here's where to go! :)
FacebookTwitter | Instagram | Pinterest Youtube Main Channel Youtube Vlogging Channel Bloglovin