Summer Grilled Salmon Recipe | Video |

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Hello friends! I hope you are having a beautiful Thursday. I am back today with one of my husbands favorite meals of all time....Grilled Salmon. I have a ton of Salmon recipes on this blog but this is by far one of the easiest most tasty recipes of all! So you will see in the video that I just let the salmon marinate in the packets ( for time reasons ) but the longer you can just let the fish stay in that mixture.. the better! Everything you need to know is in the video and the recipe in full is below! 


Summer Grilled Fresh Salmon 

1/2 pound salmon fillets
 garlic powder to taste
 salt to taste
 2 teaspoons soy sauce
2 Tablespoons brown sugar
 1 tablespoon and 2-1/4 teaspoons water
 1 tablespoon and 1 teaspoon vegetable oil


In a small bowl, stir together soy sauce, brown sugar, water, and vegetable oil until sugar is dissolved. 

Place fish in a large resealable plastic bag with the soy sauce mixture, seal, and turn to coat. 

Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.

Preheat grill

Add Salmon on foil and seal into a little packet. Grill for aprox 20 minutes until the fish is flaky and not underdone. 

Enjoy! 

Be sure to let me know if you have any questions! And also let me know if you give this recipe a try! 



If you want to find me buzzing around online, here's where to go! :)
FacebookTwitter | Instagram | Pinterest Youtube Main Channel Youtube Vlogging Channel Bloglovin