How to Plant & Maintain a Herb Garden w/ Storage Tips & Tricks | Video |

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Hello friends! I hope you are having a lovely evening! I have been asked a lot of questions about the herb garden I have in my kitchen, that I thought I would share with you my replanting of the current herbs I have along with a few new. I also include some tips at the end of the video to show you a few ways you can store your herbs that maybe come from a seasonal outdoor herb garden or maybe even some herbs you bought at your local grocery store. I hope this video encourages you to maybe buy one herb that you like to cook with and then maybe you will get another! 




Thanks so much for watching and feel free to share your herb garden experiences with us! 



If you want to find me buzzing around online, here's where to go! :)
FacebookTwitter | Instagram | Pinterest Youtube Main Channel Youtube Vlogging Channel Bloglovin