Sunday Social!!

Sunday, May 19, 2013
Sunday Social


Happy Sunday Friends! I hope you have a wonderful weekend! Time for another Sunday Social... hope you enjoy!


1. What is your favorite kind of surprise?


Tumblr_mfeqmmfsvo1qfb46yo1_500_large





I would have to say any surprise where there is a trip involved is my favorite! I love to travel!







2. Flowers or Chocolate?

Large








It's normally always both in my house but if I had to pick between the two I would have to go for →








3. What is your favorite summertime activity?



Swimming with the kids! Isn't that a cute picture of Jackson!? I love it! 

4. Do you have any vacations planned this Summer?

Well we have to go get Zane in Louisiana but that's not really a vacation. I don't think we will be going anywhere this summer but we will be doing a lot of local stuff. Plus we have a move planned. So its going to be a busy summer!

5. Favorite Summer Holiday?


Large

The 4th of July is always a fun time! 

6. Dream Vacation?


I would looooove to go to Atlantis in the Bahamas.. Yes please! 

Hope you have a wonderful Sunday! 

K Jaggers





4 comments on "Sunday Social!!"
  1. Atlantis in the Bahamas' sounds and looks like fun!
    http://mauldinfamily1.wordpress.com/2013/05/19/sunday-social-2/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know... I wish I could leave right now!! (: Hope you have a great week!

      Delete
  2. Road trips are awesome. I haven't been on a decent road trip in a couple years. My family is long over due for a trip. I'm not sure when, but we will make it happen. There are so many places we need to visit.

    Sophia
    twentyfiveseasons.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep.. and you take a long or short one...whatever works! Hope you get to do that this summer! Have a great night.

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comment. I love hearing from you! It takes me a minute to moderate the comments so it should show up shortly.